Thursday 19 January 2012

Testimonies from my fans on my Facebook Page


Testimonies from my fans on my Facebook Page


Thank you every one for your really kind words :)
---------------------------------
The videos are so easy to follow, they are clear on what stitches and techniques to use...they are the ones I go to first when looking for patterns or advice.
---------------------------------
 Even a first time viewer can understand you and the techniques. Lots of other youtubers don't care and tell us to watch 10 other videos before we will be able to understand the actual video.. And your work is awesome and unique :) I have created so many things already, you even inspire me to create my own things!
---------------------------------------
You are very sweet, pretty and funny. You make learning fun. Your videos are clear and easy. I also enjoy listening to your Australian accent.
------------------------------------------
You give very clear instructions and I love your Aussie accent...Especially the way you say crochet :)
-------------------------------------------
AMAZING!!!!! You taught me how to crochet in just an hour! Your videos are so clear and easy to follow, and inspiring, from your basic patterns you can create whatever you can dream up! Thanks you so much...like I said AMAZING!!!
-----------------------------------------
Like the others, I go to you first when looking for patterns. You are an excellent teacher and I am able to follow along with you. I also LOV3 your accent!! :). You have become like a friend. You've helped me so much! I'm wearing a headband/earwarmers you helped me create!
------------------------------------
I was a first time viewer and learned straight away why my counts were always off. I am out of the potholder/dishcloth rut that I have been in for years. Your videos are very easy to follow- the patterns make sense and my passion to create has been renewed. Thank you ♥
--------------------------------------
I found your videos while doing a search for a baby crown pattern, and since then I have been sending all my friends to your site. I love how you keep it very understandable for the beginners. You do a fantastic job ;) and I love your scissors ;) lol
----------------------------------------
Your videos took me out of "granny square land!" I've been crocheting hats, flowers, and more since I found your site. Thank you!
------------------------------------
you are easy to follow..and are perfect for all stages of crocheters
----------------------------------
Your videos are clear and easy to hear. There are many that even when my sound is all the way up I still can't hear them. Also direct and to the point as to when you will be stopping the vid and meeting up at the end of the rows.
----------------------------------------
Whaaat? TELL people?! NO WAY Then they would expect me to share you! And THEN word would get around! Oh my! Tons of people would want to reach you wand watch you! and Hey that sounds like a GREAT idea!!! =) I tell everyone I know about you even those who do not crochet 8O
-------------------------------------
 your demostrations are bright and clear, easy to see exactly where the hook is going or what it is doing. The pattern I have worked was great, simple, a really nice product. Lastly, you seem sweet, patient and your voice is soothing.
--------------------------------------
wanted to learn something new so i look up on youtube crochet beanie and i found u very helpful the first beanie i made was the owl beanie it was really easy to follow♥
----------------------------------------
for me I feel I've found a friend....learning crochet from you has helped me keep my sanity...I am able to use the basics of your patterns to create my own designs.....thank you so much for what you've taught me :)
-----------------------------------------
 I think you are very uplifting and friendly. It helps that you enjoy teaching us crocheting, You can tell it in your voice. Thank you
----------------------------------------
for me its helped me relax after so much went on in my life,loosing my mom and job, its gving me the chance to learn from the best teacher, you! and given me the opportunity to earn extra cash too, i really appreciate you :)
---------------------------------------
I love your videos because it teaches me many things i didn't know about cocheting. I bought a book when i was in my teens and very slowly taught myself. So keep it coming, I'm learning a lot of things from you. thank you for your patience,and your talents.
-----------------------------------------
You are a God send to people who want to create things for loved ones. It was so hard to find someone that would keep beginners in mind when doing a how to video. As Aibileen from "The Help" would say...;You is smart, You is kind, You is important!'
----------------------------------------------------
I L♥ve this FB page for of all the creative people on here who like to help and share. I L♥ve your videos for all the WONDERFUL things YOU have tought me. I L♥ve you for introducing me to a much happier me, because without you I would be spending to much money on hats that I CAN NOW MAKE ALL BY MYSELF. :D
-----------------------------------------------
 I love your videos! You create awesome, wearable projects that are in style right now. In every video, you take the time to teach each stitch in a way that makes the learner eager to try more. I love being able to come to your FB page and get inspiration from all of the people posting their projects. I'm so glad I found you!!!!

No comments:

Join me on Google Plus